Oh Mariah...dear Riah
She is 1!
April 24, 2010
Bryson and Kellen are so sweet, they both made her a card and found a present and wrapped it for her.
Bryson gave her a card game and Kellen gave her a $1 since she turned 1!!
My mom always makes the little girls a barbie cake for their first birthdays!
Oh the things that a 1 year old GIRL brings!!
Screaming...loud, high pitched screaming
Her way of telling us what she wants is mmaaaa maaaa and pointing towards it.
Little tornado, where ever she goes theres a mess behind her
DRAMA---emotions...that little boys don't express.
We sure love our little Dollie!






3 comments:
Oh cute cute posts! I love em all. So sweet that the boys made her a card and gave her a gift. And poor kellen and that broken arm!
That is a pretty knarly break on Kellens arm. Busted both bones. I would have been freakin' out too seeing that. Broken bones make me wanna yak. Smart move on hanging up on 911...the only good thing that woulda came out of an Ambulance is a nice payment they would have enjoyed from you guys. Post more often yo....I know you don't have that much time. I do enjoy takin' a looky since I dont see those kids but maybe 5 times a year. I'm a really good aunt.
I love that "soft" little hippo teefies! We're friends.
Post a Comment