Isn't it so weird that it looks like its on fire, its literally glowing as you said. Pretty dang freakin cool! If only you could see the view from our front porch here in the valley, ya thats right another house and a cinder block wall. I bet you wish you were me.
Oh wow, I've never seen the Temple look like that... it does look like it's on fire. Random but reminds me of that song - Spirit of God (like a fire is burning).
4 comments:
Isn't it so weird that it looks like its on fire, its literally glowing as you said. Pretty dang freakin cool! If only you could see the view from our front porch here in the valley, ya thats right another house and a cinder block wall. I bet you wish you were me.
Oh wow, I've never seen the Temple look like that... it does look like it's on fire. Random but reminds me of that song - Spirit of God (like a fire is burning).
Thamk you for sharing!
That is an awesome picture Jacque, what a view!!
Wow, amazing!!!
Post a Comment