{{ Lake Powell }}
lone rock beach
July 28th-August 2nd, 2009
--Sand Angels--
Sherry/Hinkley; Jacque/Mariah; Traci/Jack
The babies loved the water
which is the switchback 4-wheeler trails that go in a figure 8.
Our little fishback and forth in the shallow water.
AND as soon as he was done he would use a couple bottled waters
(yes bottled water when there is a lake right there)
to clean off his feet and then change back into dry clothes...
silly boy
We didn't have to worry about him drowning.
yes, sea shells...we are at the lake arent we?
Hmmm. Can't answer that one for ya kids.



Mariah

Hinkley and Mariah
Papa and Grandma MillsWe went to "the floating restaurant" for lunch one day.
Last year we went here and all our boys remembered was it was floating
and so we had to go back to show everyone!
{{ RELAXATION... }}
Relaxation? Ya, until the morning we woke up to leave...6 of us happy campers woke up with the stomach flu.
Me included, so Tyler had a fun time loading all of our stuff on his own.
Luckily there were no barfs in the car:)




2 comments:
Love all the new posts! Stupid Lake Powell. It really has it out for me. So much for the third times the charm... unless it really is a charm to get the flu on family vacation :) It was fun though, and I'm anxious to see what crazy medical issue happens to me next year.
Sweet pic and post of grandma too. I love that picture!
I must say I am jealous of your lake Powell trip. I'm sure you all have a nice glowing tan. Arrgh. Post more often would ya? You and Brooke both suck. I know I know you do have 4 kids. I understand.
Post a Comment