Oh my heavens sakes....if she isnt perfect I dunno what is. I am in love with this littler girl already and I havent even met her yet. She is a doll, really. I cant wait to kiss her little cheeks and squeeze her!
That is so cute! I love the big flower and onesie and skirt....k all of it! She is so adorable! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her...I bet you love having a girl in the house and I'm excited to have another cute little niece!
She is So cute!! I miss my girls being that tiny!!! Darcy wanted me to ask you to add her, she can't access your blog because its set to private. Her email is darcymckayanderson@gmail.com Thanks!! Keep posting pics! Is it harder to have 4 kids than 3? I always hear that 3 is the hardest.. so we are hesitant to have another any time soon because we already have our hands full!!
8 comments:
That flower headband is the biggest i one i have ever seen. So cute! She's adorable! Congrats!
Oh my heavens sakes....if she isnt perfect I dunno what is. I am in love with this littler girl already and I havent even met her yet. She is a doll, really. I cant wait to kiss her little cheeks and squeeze her!
You and your sisters all have such cute blogs. Congrats on your little girl again. She is adorable. Aren't girls just so much fun?
oh my cute. Holy cow Jac, I think she needs a spankin' that little doll. I'm loving the onesie. Shes so fashion freindly already!
Brooke
That is so cute! I love the big flower and onesie and skirt....k all of it! She is so adorable! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her...I bet you love having a girl in the house and I'm excited to have another cute little niece!
I have never seen a little girl look so darn cute... and at just two weeks old! She is adorable! We are so glad we got to see her this weekend.
She is So cute!! I miss my girls being that tiny!!! Darcy wanted me to ask you to add her, she can't access your blog because its set to private. Her email is darcymckayanderson@gmail.com
Thanks!! Keep posting pics! Is it harder to have 4 kids than 3? I always hear that 3 is the hardest.. so we are hesitant to have another any time soon because we already have our hands full!!
She's so pretty!
Post a Comment