March 9th, 2009
Thanks to all the help from our family & friends...
February 28th, 2009 was our move in date!
Here are a few pictures of the inside so far, its still in the making of course since we have only been here a week. We are so happy to finally be in our house.




Dining Room
Kitchen (the island is still coming)

Family Room


(much needed) Office



Saving the best for last...the jacuzzi tub!
"Taking a bath" has taken on a new meaning!
--Thank you so much to all of our family and friends that helped us get everything moved. There is no way we could have done it without you guys!




5 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Jacque I love it! I can't wait to come to Snowflake to see it. I LOVE your kitchen! Wish we could have been there to help ya get in. Dang Mesa!

VINTAGE NOOK said...

How exciting your finally in your new casa! It's beautiful! for sure we will need to make a trip to snowflake soon. Hope all is well with the family. lvu guys

Amy said...

Congrats on the new home!! It looks amazing. :)

Becky said...

It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see it! I bet you are THRILLED to finally be in:)

BrookeNaomi said...

Oh so cute! Your pictures don't do it justice! It's much cuter in person:) YOu need to change Griffins lingo of "Stupid baby" to Mia's name. That's her name to him! I love it.