"It came out!!"
--
After several months of trial & error Griffin finally just decided he was ready.
One morning I was going through all of his clothes and he had just got out of the bath so I put his variety of underwear that were previous bribberies on the floor and told him to choose one. He did and a few minutes later he says,"I need to go pee". Having heard this many times from him and nothing happening I went and put him on the toilet and went back to sorting his clothes. All the sudden I hear something dripping into the toilet so I run back into the bathroom and his eyes are huge and he says."it came out!"
--
Our little comedian is potty trained...knock on wood!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so proud of my little Griff. What a man to be all potty-trained before he passes the sacrament. He is so cute I could kiss his little cheeks....

Gramma Mills

Traci Butler said...

Yay for Griff. He comes up with the funniest lines!

Afton said...

WHAAA?!? Some people have all the luck. He's only 2! I have a heck of a time P.T. my kids. And never have they done it that early. What is your secret?

Arabeth said...

He is so stinkin cute. Good job cowboy.

Jenna Anderson said...

Congrats! I know how exciting that must feel, Riley is just about potty trained as well!! She still has an occasional accident, but those happen! YAY Griff!!