If you want a pretty good laugh...
play HIDE-N-SEEK with your kids.
--December 13th, 2008--
Ours consisted of:
*hiding in the same place almost everytime
*making so much noise when they are hiding they leave no question where they are
*hiding under a table but in plain view as soon as you open your eyes
*when it was my turn to hide they would all follow me to the same place

*making it impossible to be found. i.e.: It was mine and Griffins turn to hide, I hide under the office desk. Griffin comes in, shuts off the light, and locks the door then crawls under the desk telling me to "shuush, don't talk".
*After I count I usually say,"ready or not hear I come". I would hear, "K!"
*After a couple of turns when it was my turn to count I didn't say, "ready or not hear I come" and so hiding behind a door I hear Griffin say,"ready or not hear I come!"

The innocence of children...




3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Haha your boys are hilarious! They are always good for a laugh.

Hallie said...

How cute. We play hide and seek and it pretty much goes the same way ~ same hiding place every time. :)

Natalie said...

Congrats on your baby girl!!!! I'm SURE she will be the most gorgeous thing ever!