Jarom and Marcia Brimhall with their twins;
their other son, Dallin is off with the puppy somewhere
Jarom and Tyler
Presley Flake, Kelton Flake, Garrett Flake, Bryson and Kellen
7 comments:
I love all the pictures you took Jacque. They are so cute!
your boys are so adorable!
Hey Jacque,
Your boys are so darn cute! Looks like you guys have been busy this summer with lots of fun stuff. We will see you around Im sure!
Hey jacque,
Thanks for being in the fashion show, It was fun getting to meet you, your family is adorable.
Hey! We missed you at our little get together lunch! It was fun seeing everyone:) I saw you for a sec. at church, but did not get a chance to say hi. Next time, huh!
Hey Jaque it's about time I see you in the blogging world..lol..I just found you..You're family is so sweet, you're boys are so super cute..We sure miss you in the ward and I miss that volleyball is over cause now it seems like I don't see anyone hardly..I've tried making it to the park day but Thurs have just not worked out for me this summer...lol...it's been to crazy..Well I hope your summer is going good and I think we need to plan a girls night out..See ya soon hopefully
YEAH! I am glad I found your blog :) It was so good to see you over the 4th weekend! You look so good and your boys are so dang cute! Heart-breakers for sure!:) Its so crazy how fast they grow!
Post a Comment