Silly Boys



I guess Bryson is feeling strong and now is constantly giving his brothers shoulder rides.
(oops, the date is off on my camera...I need to fix that)

4 comments:

Kyle and Jessica said...

We were so happy to get your blog! Now we can keep in touch better (we are horrible at that!). Your family is beautiful, & your boys are getting so big.
If you are ever down here, have Tyler call Kyle, our kids can play:)

Anonymous said...

hey jaque! this is kate (denhalter) lines. just came across your blog, i cant believe how big your boys are getting, they are such cuties! hope everything's going good with you, just wanted to say hi, so hi!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Jacque, thanks for finding that song for me. Im gonna have to download it to my ipod asap. When you guys find out for sure what date Emily is getting married on will you let me know so I can find out if I will be able to sing or not? Thanks!!! Your blog looks super cute and I love your family pics, who did them for you?

Becky said...

I love these pictures..they make me laugh! It gives me a glimpse of the fun times when my boys get older:)!